Application for government Motor Vehicle Operator's Identification Card

Everyone who drives a Government-owned vehicle must be carrying a current Motor Vehicle Operator's Identification card (formerly GSA license), in addition to a valid license from their state, territory, or country. This applies, for example, if you need to make trips between Tucson and the mountain at odd hours, or if you need a mountain vehicle to drive up the 4-meter hill. 

Please fill out this PDF and sign it digitally (the PDF is a fillable form). Then save it and email it to

Updated on September 27, 2023, 12:11 pm