Hydra Report - August 2002: Eng. Run
More detector, dewar and Arcon work - Ramon Galvez , August 16th, 2002
- Tested the new macro thresholds set for cryo alarms. Working ok.
- With Rolo C. we made changes in the Hydra option of ‘SetFiles’. The waveforms and sequencer code are automatically installed now when Hydra + Arcon3.7 are selected.
- Tests were done also when switching back and forth for other ccds.
- With Ricardo V., we smoothly went through the LN2 solidification using the new device:
Normal operation vac sensors readouts
|CCD dwr vac before pumping||: 300 Torr|
|CCD dwr vac after pumping||: 0 mT|
|LN2 flask vac after refill||: 400 Torr|
|LN2 flask vac for solid state||: 20 Torr ( after 1hr pumping )|
To be done after this run (minor pending details) :
- Improve the ‘solid N2’ valve setpoint lock device.
- Install the new adjustable security ‘pop-up’ pressure valve.
Updated on May 26, 2021, 11:18 am